Donate to Flitwick Church
Flitwick Church is a charity and over 80% of our income comes from donations.
We are here to share the good news of Jesus Christ with our community and to live his love.
We don’t just do this on a Sunday morning, but 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
How to Donate
You can donate via bank transfer, cheque or credit card
Account name: Flitwick PCC
Sort code: 20-05-74 Ac Number: 40203475
Cheques should be made payable to "Flitwick PCC" and sent to:
Flitwick PCC Treasurer, 18a Kings Road, Flitwick, MK45 1ED
Donate securely via PalPal using the button below:
Most of our income comes through regular donations by members of our congregation through Planned Giving
Member of Planned Giving donate anything between £5 and over £300 to church every month.
Members of the scheme can either give by Direct Debit, through the Church of England's "Parish Giving Scheme" (our preferred method), by Standing Order, or by cash or cheque in pre-printed envelopes.
If you would like to join planned giving, please complete and return this form
or contact the Church's Planned Giving Officer for more information
As well as our regular services, baptisms, weddings and funerals, we share the good news of Jesus Christ through:
- School visits, assemblies, lunch clubs and other activities
- Opportunities to develop faith through taught courses and home groups
- Ministry to community groups such as the Royal British Legion, Sea Cadets, Scouts and Guides.
- Civic occasions including Remembrance Day
- Support for those who mourn, including our In Loving Memory and Baby Loss services
- Visiting the sick and housebound.
- Activities for young and old, from our Little Fishes toddler group and Messy Church, to free Soup Lunches
- And much more!
We are also responsible for the upkeep of the 800 year old Parish Church of St Peter & St Paul - an important local landmark
For more information about donating to Flitwick Church, please follow the links below: